• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Peyton Manning visits Demaryius Thomas Memorial before Broncos game against Lions

Katılım
15 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
fg
Normally in a December where the have meaningful Brent Burns Jersey games to play, the mood at Mile High would be an intense and spirited one for the Denver football faithful. On Sunday it was a somber and sullen one: The Broncos are playing their Week 14 game against the just three days after the sudden death of, one of the most-prolific wide receivers in their history and a key member of their Super Bowl 50-winning team. Thomas at his home Thursday.Fans who arrived at Empower Field at Mile High were greeted by a memorial for Thomas, and many made their way to the display with Thomas' jersey, his No. 88 surrounded by a wreath, and a memorial graphic for Thomas. Among those who paid their respects in pre-game were , Thomas' quarterback from 2012 to 2015, and his family. The Manning family paying respects to Demaryius Thomas Joe Thornton Jersey . Denver Broncos (@Broncos) "Obviously an incredible player: Dependable, accountable, tough, hard-working, unselfish. All of the things you want in a great teammate, much le s an incredibly talented receiver," Manning said. "But off the field, he was every bit as good a person as he was a player. Very giving to all of his teammates' charities, great with all of the players' families, coaches' families and kids."It's been really tough. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family. He will be dearly mi sed. He was Marc-Edouard Vlasic Jersey great to my kids, great to my family, which is more important than any touchdown that he ever caught for me. ... He was a big reason why I came out here to play. I knew what he had done in just two years, but I also knew what I felt he was capable of doing. And that was a big part of attracting us coming out to play for the Broncos. So for so many reasons, I'm very indebted San Jose Sharks Jersey and thankful to Demaryius."The No. 22-overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, Thomas played for the Broncos until 2018, finishing his career with the team third all-time in receptions (718), second in all-time receiving yards (9,814), first in 100-yard receiving games (36), and second in receiving touchdowns (66). A four-time Pro Bowler an twice an All-Pro, Thomas Paul Martin Jersey had announced his retirement as a member of the Broncos this past June. Thomas would have been 34 years old on Christmas Day.
Click here Click here Click here

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
moneyexpoindia