• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

//

Katılım
16 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
woman
I recently registered here, I am very pleasantly surprised that it is very comfortable and convenient and the support always answers any questions. Thanks for the great work

Katılım
17 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
It’s not the first year in the crypt, it is this site that copes well with the task, the most adequate crypto exchange.

Reni

KK Üye
Katılım
18 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Berlin
Ordinary exchange, very disappointing that the withdrawal is not so fast, but overall ok

Tavi

KK Üye
Katılım
19 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Hong Kong
In general, everything is excellent. Of the pluses, I will definitely highlight the quick replenishment and withdrawal of funds from the account.

Katılım
19 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Turkey

Cryptocurrency exchange Coinwan was founded in Hong Kong in March 2020, and since then it has been on the forefront of the blockchain transformation. In April 2022, the exchange moved to the UK and is now headquartered in London.

Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies by equipping our retail and institutional customers with a slew of innovative trading tools alongside exceptional liquidity and performance accessible to people from all walks.

Today, we offer cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the European economic area the opportunity to buy and sell over 50 cryptocurrencies in a safe and secure trading environment using advanced order types that allow you to devise and implement sophisticated trading strategies of your own.

With a polished and easy-to-use interface, you will always remain focused on what really counts – your trades, regardless of your experience level and whereabouts.

Developers of trading bots as well as algorithmic users will enjoy our state-of-the-art trading API that helps you make instant profits from even the smallest price discrepancies across cryptocurrency exchanges out there.

We charge the lowest trading fees in the market, and you can avail yourself of zero-fee trading by adding liquidity to the orderbooks. Cryptocurrency deposits are free of charge, and you can withdraw a wide array of coins at no cost as well.

Add to the mix the highest level of security that we adhere to at all times plus multilingual online support available 24/7, and you will get a trading platform that stands out from the rest of the bunch and offers the best trading experience in the field.

Whether you’re an experienced trader or a newcomer to crypto space, Coinwan will empower you to chart your own financial course for a better future.

Don’t wait and start investing in your independence with Coinwan now!

I recently registered and the exchange has already pleased me with its shares, it has passed verification. There are a lot of interesting things, so I’m trying to figure it out

Katılım
20 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Switzerland
I recently registered here, I am very pleasantly surprised that it is very comfortable and convenient and the support always answers any questions. Thanks for the great work
I also registered here recently, did not find any flaws in the exchange, very fast withdrawal of funds. I was very pleased that the support responds very quickly and helps with any question.

BrRit

KK Üye
Katılım
20 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Canada
I have known about the exchange for a long time, but I tried to work only now. So far everything is going great :)

Katılım
21 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
دبي

Cryptocurrency exchange Coinwan was founded in Hong Kong in March 2020, and since then it has been on the forefront of the blockchain transformation. In April 2022, the exchange moved to the UK and is now headquartered in London.

Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies by equipping our retail and institutional customers with a slew of innovative trading tools alongside exceptional liquidity and performance accessible to people from all walks.

Today, we offer cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the European economic area the opportunity to buy and sell over 50 cryptocurrencies in a safe and secure trading environment using advanced order types that allow you to devise and implement sophisticated trading strategies of your own.

With a polished and easy-to-use interface, you will always remain focused on what really counts – your trades, regardless of your experience level and whereabouts.

Developers of trading bots as well as algorithmic users will enjoy our state-of-the-art trading API that helps you make instant profits from even the smallest price discrepancies across cryptocurrency exchanges out there.

We charge the lowest trading fees in the market, and you can avail yourself of zero-fee trading by adding liquidity to the orderbooks. Cryptocurrency deposits are free of charge, and you can withdraw a wide array of coins at no cost as well.

Add to the mix the highest level of security that we adhere to at all times plus multilingual online support available 24/7, and you will get a trading platform that stands out from the rest of the bunch and offers the best trading experience in the field.

Whether you’re an experienced trader or a newcomer to crypto space, Coinwan will empower you to chart your own financial course for a better future.

I recently registered here, quickly deposited money and easily transferred to the desired cryptocurrency, with a small commission. The exchange was very pleased, I will continue to work on this platform

Katılım
22 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Indonesia
exchange bliss, many thanks for the user-friendly interface, for the excellent support, which always answers all questions. :cool::cool::cool:

GONgo

KK Üye
Katılım
23 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Hong Kong

I really liked the exchange, I personally steadily raised my earnings to $450 every month, I really fell in love with this exchange for its safety of funds and for the quick withdrawal of money and excellent Liquidity

Katılım
23 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Malaysia
I really liked the exchange, I personally steadily raised my earnings to $450 every month, I really fell in love with this exchange for its safety of funds and for the quick withdrawal of money and excellent Liquidity
Oh cool, I recently registered on Coinwan, I also really liked the exchange for its safety of funds and quick withdrawal of money)) How long did it take you to raise your earnings? I am new to cryptocurrency

Dex

KK Üye
Katılım
23 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Amsterdam
I have been trading here for several months, it seems not a bad exchange. A big plus for the support that helped to resolve the issue with the wrong order placed, because of this I could lose a significant amount (y)

GONgo

KK Üye
Katılım
23 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Hong Kong
Oh cool, I recently registered on Coinwan, I also really liked the exchange for its safety of funds and quick withdrawal of money)) How long did it take you to raise your earnings? I am new to cryptocurrency
Hello, in about a month and a half, everything is very easy and simple. The exchange is really very cool and the support here is very fast and gives good advice in general. I wish you good luck in your promotions

Theo

KK Üye
Katılım
23 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Aalborg
The exchange inspires confidence, as it has been tested and has an international security certificate..There are a small number of cryptocurrencies on Coinwan, the exchange highlights the best and most active cryptocurrencies for trading. Due to the small number of trading pairs, it also helps to study each cryptocurrency in more detail. In the future, I hope that the exchange will add fiat for convenient use

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
plumberseoagency