• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Predicting the MVP for each AFC team plus ranking the top 10 punters in the NFL entering 2022 season

Katılım
15 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
fg
Welcome to the Tuesday edition of the Pick Six newsletter!In news that no one cares about, I will be eating hot dogs for the next 17 days and that's mostly because I grilled roughly 75 more hot dogs than I actually needed for the Fourth of July yesterday. I feel like the easiest way to solve my hot dog problem would be to invite Joey Chestnut over for dinner tonight, but I'm not sure he's going to be in the mood to eat anymore after downing 63 to win the Nathan's hot dog eating contest yesterday.Anyway Niklas Kronwall Kids Jersey , this isn't a hot dog newsletter, it's an NFL newsletter, so let's get to the NFL stuff.As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the newsletter. All you have to do is . Let's get to the rundown. 1. Today's show: Monday Mailbag (on a Tuesday)During the NFL offseason, we like to spice things up each week on the Pick Six Podcast by adding a listener mailbag every Monday, well, except for this week. Since Monday was a holiday, you're getting a mailbag today! Our mailbag episodes are pretty simple: We read listener questions during the show and then answer as many of those questions as po sible. Questions can be about literally anything. I mean, today's mailbag includes a question from a listener who was wondering what I got Ryan Wilson for his birthday last week, which made me feel like a horrible person because I did not get Ryan Wilson anything for his birthday.Anyway, if you want to submit a question, all you have to do is go to Apple Podcasts () and leave a five-star review that includes your question.Here's one question Will Brinson and I answered in today's mailbag.Q: Out of the six "starting" second-year quarterbacks -- , , , , , and -- which one do you think will be replaced by their team first? A:I think the obvious answer here is Davis Mills. The can't seem to get out of their own way, they don't ever seem to do anything right, and Mills is playing quarterback for a coaching staff/front office that didn't draft him, which means if he struggles in 2022, I don't think they'll have any i sues pulling the cord on his time in Houston. Mills is also the only player on this list who wasn't taken in the first round, which means the Texans won't face as much criticism for benching him (To put this in perspective, if Mills got benched in Week 5, most people would yawn, but if Trevor Lawrence got benched in Week 5, that would make headlines for weeks).My under-the-radar answer to this question is Zach Wilson. The have actually put some decent weapons around him, and if he Madison Bowey Kids Jersey can't produce with his supporting cast, I could see them at least starting the proce s of looking around for other quarterbacks. Of the first-round quarterbacks, Brinson thinks the best answer is Justin Fields since he's also playing for a coaching staff/front office that didn't draft him.Anyway, to listen to the rest of the mailbag,. You . 2. Ranking the NFL's five most improved teamsWhen you think of the most improved teams in the NFL, you usually think of bad teams from last year that improved their rosters enough during the offseason to compete for a playoff spot in 2022. However, it's worth keeping in mind that good teams can also improve their roster during the offseason, which I'm only noting because good teams dominate our list of the top-five most improved teams heading into 2022.Of the five teams on our list, three of them made the playoffs last year and only one of them finished the 2021 season with a losing record. The most surprising team on the list might be the , who improved their roster immensely, which should probably scare the rest of the AFC considering NHL Detroit Red Wings Kids Jersey this is the same Cincinnati team that was in the Super Bowl just five months ago.With that in mind, here's Bryan DeArdo's list of the top-five most improved teams entering the 2022 season: 1. .Key additions: , , , .2. .Key additions: , , .3. Jets.Key additions: Sauce Gardner, , , , . 4. .Key additions: , , , , .5. Bengals.Key additions: , , , .If you want to read DeArdo's full explanation for his rankings and why he ranked each team where he did, . 3. Ranking the 10 best punters heading into the 2022 seasonAs you may or may not have noticed, we've been ranking every position group in the NFL over the past few weeks, and believe it or not, we are finally down to our last position group: Punters. Obviously, we decided to save the best for last.It took three weeks to make it through every position group, but we finally did it, so feel free to stop and take a quick bow if you actually read through every one of these. From to to Luke Witkowski Jersey to , we covered every position group. Actually, I take that back. The one thing we didn't rank was long snappers. Maybe I'll push for that next year.Anyway, let's get to our ranking of the top 10 punters.Top 10 punters for 20221. , 2. , 3. , 4. , 5. , 6. , 7. , 8. , 9. , 10. , TexansJust mi sed: (), (), (Titans) If you want to tell me how awesome my list is, you. On the other hand, if you want to tell me I'm trash because I left Sam Martin off the list, you can also do that on Twitter.Finally, if you want a detailed explanation of my punter rankings, then . 4. Predicting the MVP for each AFC teamThe NFL only hands out one MVP award every year, but we're slightly more generous around here, so we're going to hand out 16 of them today. Our Jordan Dajani decided to run through every team in the AFC and predict who is going to be the MVP for each team. The fun part here is that Dajani didn't go through and pick the obvious choice for each team. For instance, the MVP isn't .So who is the Ravens MVP? And who made the cut for the other 15 teams in the AFC?Let's find out.:QB Dolphins:The new group of running backsPatriots:QB Mac JonesJets:WR Elijah MooreTexans:WR :RB Jaguars:QB Trevor LawrenceTitans:RB Ravens:WR Bengals:The new offensive line (Alex Cappa, La'el Collins, Ted Karras):WR Steelers:EDGE Broncos:QB Chiefs:TE Raiders:DE Chargers:QB If you want a detailed explanation for why each of the players made the cut, . Coming later this week, we'll predict an MVP for each NFC team. 5. Sports media legend Hank Goldberg dies at 82Henry "Hank" Goldberg, one of the most iconic prognosticators in the history of sports media, pa sed away after a seven-year battle with kidney disease. Goldberg spent nearly his entire life on the radio or in front of a camera, and most of that time was spent making picks on NFL games and horse races. Goldberg was so fond of his job that even as his health was getting worse, he was still making picks until nearly the very end.The man was legend in South Florida. For 30 years (1978-2007), Goldberg either hosted or co-hosted a radio show in South Florida. Not to mention, he also served as the Dolphins' color commentator on radio Valtteri Filppula Kids Jersey from 1978 to 1992. During the mid-70s, he was also the ghost writer for Jimmy "The Greek" Snyder's nationally syndicated newspaper column.Goldberg goes national. After taking over the South Florida market, Goldberg went national in 1993 when he was hired by ESPN. During his lengthy stint at the all sports network, Goldberg made regular appearances on NFL countdown. According to Goldberg was basically the only one at the network who had the green light to talk about NFL point spreads during a time when talking about point spreads on national television was considered taboo. A

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
financenewsindia96