• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Taylor Swift Travis Kelce romance rumors Chiefs star rents out restaurant for private party with pop singer

Katılım
15 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
fg
and Taylor Swift have been the talk of the entertainment and sports world in recent weeks after rumors have run rampant that the duo are dating. After against the , those rumors became as loud as ever., Kelce Khris Middleton Jersey rented out an entire Kansas City restaurant to hold a private party for Swift and his teammates.Photos and videos surfaced of Kelce and Swift leaving Arrowhead Stadium together, and they apparently ended up at Prime Social Rooftop. For those that were dining at the establishment, Matthew Dellavedova Jersey they were told the restaurant would be closing at 8 p.m., and patrons would have to leave prior to that."Travis bought out the restaurant for his family and team. Taylor arrived, wearing a denim dre s, and was seen snacking, having some cocktails and dancing alongside Travis," an eyewitne s told Entertainment Tonight. "The two were very affectionate with one another but kept things fun and lighthearted. Ray Allen Jersey Travis' teammates also showed up to the after-party, as well as his mom, Donna Kelce. The party lasted until 2 a.m." Once the clock was approaching 8 p.m., restaurant staff handed out to-go boxes and offered patrons free drinks at their sister restaurant, which is just a few floors down. Prime Social Rooftop didn't confirm any reason when they were asked about the situation.The pop star attended Sunday's Spencer Hawes Jersey Chiefs game after Kelce had recently invited her to come and watch him play."I threw the ball in her court. I told her, 'I've seen you rock the stage in Arrowhead. You might have to come see me rock the stage in Arrowhead and see which one's a little more lit,'" Kelce . "So we'll see. We'll see what happens in the near future." Both Kelce or Swift have shook off rumors that they're dating. Back in July, Kelce revealed he attempted to give Swift a bracelet with his number on it during the Kansas City Thon Maker Jersey legs of her Eras Tour.
Click here Click here Click here

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
damaksizada