• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Tom Brady on what comes next after retirement I have young children ... time for me to watch their games

Katılım
15 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
fg
, but he says this time it will stick. The 45-year-old quarterback played in the league for 23 years, winning seven Super Bowls during that span and setting countle s records along the way with the and .For a player to be as succe sful as the "GOAT," Jeff Locke Jersey it takes a lot of time committing to the game, meaning a lot of time away from family and other important non-football parts of Blank Jersey life. During his "unofficial retirement" party in Tampa Thursday night, Brady was asked what comes next after football:"There is nothing I love more than football, but I have young children and they watched enough of their dad's games and it's time for me to watch their games," , via the .Brady has three children -- Jack (15 years old), Ben (13 years old) and Vivian (10 years old). They frequently attended their dad's games, draped in No. 12 gear, so as they did for him, now Brady needs Bryan Holaday Jersey to be in the stands wearing their jersey numbers. Addre sing rumors that he is not done yet, , "Anyone who thinks I have time to come back to the NFL has never adopted a two-month-old kitten for their daughter."Brady is now a cat dad Miami Marlins Jersey but has yet to release the kitten's name.When speaking about his life post-retirement, Brady has emphasized being able to do things that get pushed to the side when you are a top quarterback in the NFL. "I look forward to exploring a lot of other parts of life that have been put aside for a time being," Brady. "I'll feel some different Curtis Granderson Jersey things, I'm sure, as things go along, but you know, I'm doing great."
Click here Click here Click here

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
jacobanthony