• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

//

Vikli

KK Üye
Katılım
1 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
Commissions are about the same as the rest, even lower. I have now the second trading level - I pay 0.20% taker and 0.10% maker. Commissions depend on the monthly trading volume, again - like everyone else.

Xcis

KK Üye
Katılım
1 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
There is no desire to look for another exchange. Firstly, all major cryptocurrencies and tokens are present here. Secondly, huge volumes of transactions. Thirdly, the exchange is focused on Europe

Wogh

KK Üye
Katılım
1 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
Margin trading is carried out through a trading terminal that opens in a browser. In terms of functionality, everything is plus or minus like everyone else, nothing superfluous, even a beginner can understand

Orande

KK Üye
Katılım
2 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
The guys from the support service, although they claim to work 24/7, they do everything really slowly. In my memory, I have repeatedly had to wait for an answer for several days

Yelli

KK Üye
Katılım
2 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I have been on the Coinwan crypto exchange almost since its inception and at the moment I consider it the best choice for beginners and experienced traders. Those who prefer not to risk can earn a small but steady income from staking

Katılım
2 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
The investment program is such that even if you were not going to invest, you will still come to this. Because everything is done literally in 1 click, and you don’t need to reserve anything on your account. As a result, I recommend the exchange for cooperation

Zend

KK Üye
Katılım
2 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
Trade execution takes less than a second. It is always possible to find a common language with support. So far, I can not make any claims to the exchange. I am making plans for long-term cooperation

Katılım
2 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I decided to stay on this platform, although I use it relatively recently. I'm tired of changing exchanges. For 2 years in trading, I tested at least a dozen sites in an attempt to find the best option. The main criteria for me were low commissions, honest execution of agreements and payment discipline. For all these points, Coinwan fits

Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I was hooked here: the high liquidity of traded pairs, in which it is not difficult to find a seller or buyer at a price that suits both parties

Gass

KK Üye
Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
If you are an active trader and receive a high income, then you need to go through verification, which will take a few minutes

Diego

KK Üye
Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
Like most traders who actively trade digital currency, I have known about the existence of Coinwan for a long time. Due to the lack of experience, he considered that the spot trading offered by the broker had a high degree of risk, so he considered cooperation premature. Now I regret that I did not open an account with this company for a long time👍

Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I myself do not actively trade crypto on Coinwan, but still I have a good passive income here. Immediately after registering on the site, each client receives a promotional code to participate in the referral program

Dinero

KK Üye
Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
The downside of Coinwan for me is that the withdrawal amount is limited. True, it is possible to increase the amount after verification, but I prefer to remain anonymous, so for now I am withdrawing in parts

Xezont

KK Üye
Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
As for commissions, they are average at the start, like, from 0.25%. But you can seriously reduce them if you trade a lot. I'm still at the entry level, so I'm trading with a base commission.

Irakle

KK Üye
Katılım
4 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
Commissions are adequate, at the first trading level 0.2/0.2% for the taker/maker, which is lower than most other crypto exchanges. You trade more - commissions are lower, which is logical

Katılım
4 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Poland
I always test crypto exchanges personally in order to understand what are the disadvantages, nuances, and only then make a decision whether to trade here or not. With Coinwan, the situation is unusual: I've been here for more than a month, but so far I haven't found a single item that I don't like! The commission is the average for the market. Do you want lower? Invite friends. Replenishment? A personal account and a Bitcoin wallet to help, and the blockchain, as everyone knows, is the most reliable system

Katılım
4 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Uk
Six months have passed since registration, and I still see no reason to leave here: Coinwan also has exchange trading, there is staking, there are privileges for members of the affiliate program

Vilio

KK Üye
Katılım
5 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
the safety of traders is held in high esteem there. The withdrawal is always in full, even if not instantaneous: I use a cryptocurrency wallet, and the blockchain system processes transactions far from instantly

Katılım
5 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I didn't find any cons. I came to Coinwan with significant experience in crypto trading, but even if I was a beginner, this would not be a problem. Because the company has a free academy with a lot of guides. I recommend the exchange to traders of all levels

Trixy

KK Üye
Katılım
8 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Pl
coinwan is a good crypto exchange without any major downsides. All major cryptocurrencies are represented, personally I trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, sometimes Litecoin. Focusing on one thing is a disastrous strategy. The functionality of the trading terminal is generally standard. There is no deep analytics, but I have not yet met a service that would provide enough analytics so as not to use additional sources. Therefore, from this point of view, the platform is on par with competitors

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
tanisadesai