• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

49ers All-Pro Fred Warner discusses Jimmy Garoppolo and Trey Lance 2021 season new business venture and more

Katılım
15 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
fg
has become a cornerstone of the , emerging as one of the best linebackers in football over the last few seasons. Just one of two players with 110 tackles, five pa ses defensed, two interceptions, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery last season, the 49ers made Warner the highest-paid linebacker Anibal Sanchez Jersey in football with a five-year extension.Warner has picked up where he left off in 2021, leading the 49ers with 45 tackles and a pa s defensed through five games. The 49ers linebacker has also entered a new busine s venture in 2021, to fit athletes. Warner, , and have embarked on the project."This style is something every guy deserves to have in their wardrobe," Warner said. "With the season starting, I'm traveling so much more. These pieces keep me looking polished but are comfortable enough to wear on the plane when traveling for away games."Warner sat down with CBS Sports to discu s the 49ers season and the Stitch Fix partnership. Coming off the incredible year that you had under Robert Saleh, how has new defensive coordinator helped your game? Is there any advice Ryans has given you to reach the next level of great Fernando Rodney Jersey linebackers?Warner: "It has been great having Coach Ryans. He was a succe sful linebacker in the league for a long time and has taken me under his wing since I got to San Francisco. He pushes me to be great every single day and I am grateful that he has been with me every step of the way." The NFC West is loaded with talented QBs. Who's the toughest one to game plan for and why? Warner: "You are definitely right about our division being loaded with talented quarterbacks, but I think I have to go with . He is probably the fastest quarterback I have ever competed against. The threat of him running on every play keeps us honest as a defense. Ru s () and ( are also studs that are more athletic than people give them credit for, but Kyler's speed and agility are rare to see in a quarterback.Speaking of talented QBs, the 49ers have two in and . How has Lance looked going up against him in practice and how has his progre s translated to the small sample size of games thus far?Warner: "Both Trey and Jimmy are such competitors and I love going against them every day in practice. Trey is undoubtedly a special talent who continues to improve each week as he becomes more familiar with the offense. "It is tough being thrown into your first game at halftime against a division rival and then go up against the Minnesota Twins Jersey team with the best record in the league the week after. I think he's done a great job, though, and like I said, will continue to get better each week."How does playing with a talent like help your game?Warner: "I'd put Nick up against anybody in the league. He is such a dominant player and is a nightmare for offensive linemen to plan against. Rod Carew Jersey He is so versatile and requires so much attention and game planning from the other team that it helps free up everyone else on the defense. We are lucky to have him here."What have you seen in that has elevated his game towards becoming one of the elite receivers in football? Warner: "Deebo has really stepped up for us this year and has been such a reliable option for both Jimmy and Trey. He is such a hard worker and is one of the most dominant receivers I have seen when he is healthy. Don't be surprised if he is the leading receiver at the end of the year."Can you explain your involvement with Stitch Fix and what you're working on with them?Warner: "I'm partnering with Stitch Fix to showcase their unique ability to create well-fitting clothing for men in a range of body types. As a profe sional football player, having a muscular build can make it difficult to find clothing that fits my build and my lifestyle. Stitch Fix's focus on using data to expand its size range means that they provide a much wider, more robust a sortment sizes. "The sports jacket I wear is from , and what I liked best is the versatility it offers in terms of how Miguel Sano Jersey I can style it. The jacket is made with a knit fabric that maximizes comfort while maintaining sleek style."
Click here Click here

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
fscindia