• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Cowboys Micah Parsons reflects on playoff loss vs. Packers Completely embarrassing unacceptable

Katılım
15 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
fg
The have spoken in hyperbole when bringing up their season-ending 48-32 NFC Super Wild Card Weekend home lo s as the conference's two seed against the seventh-seeded , a game in which they trailed 27-0 and did not score until the final play of the first half.Team owner and general manager Jerry Jones called the upset defeat "because of the "great expectation and hope" for the 2023 Cowboys. Quarterback , who led the with 36 touchdown pa ses this season,against Green Bay in his postgame media se sion after he threw two first-half interceptions, including a 64-yard pick six to Packers safety . He finished with a Cowboys playoff record 403 yards pa sing while throwing three touchdowns on 41 of 60 pa sing. Those stats were e sentially empty calories in terms of Naz Mitrou-Long Jersey deciding the game's outcome.However, one of Dallas' best players and quotes, All-Pro Justin Holiday Jersey edge rusher , vanished into thin air after the game, skipping postgame media availability as well as the team's locker room cleanout media availability the next day. On Wednesday, Parsons made his first public comments about the lo s on his "The Edge with Micah Parsons" podcast. His explanation for going into hiding and ducking immediate accountability about the defeat was simple: his embarra sment about his and the Cowboys' performance overwhelmed him. "It's that you the Cowboys lose the way you do and at home," Parsons . "We had talked about how much better we had played at home, how much it stood for us to be at home and then to go like that at home was completely embarra sing and unacceptable. I couldn't even look at that lo s or feel any type of way because of how embarra sed I felt It took me a while to even show my face in public. I disappeared completely." Dallas entered the postseason with a 12-5 record, boasting the NFL's highest-scoring offense (29.9 points per game). Prescott was the first Cowboys quarterback ever to outright lead the NFL in touchdown pa ses (36), wide receiver led the league in receptions (135) and they po se sed the NFL's only perfect record at home (8-0) that was part of a 16-game winning streak at AT&T Stadium. Parsons earned his third All-Pro selection in as many seasons, his first Second Team nod after Jeremy Lamb Jersey two First Team nominations, after leading the NFL in quarterback pre sures (103), quarterback pre sure rate (21.8%) and pa s-rush win rate (35.3%). None of those things, to Parsons' point, showed up in their faceplant versus the Packers. Perhaps one reason why arguably the most ferocious pa s-rusher in the NFL couldn't bare to speak about the defeat until now is because of his role in Green Bay first-time starting quarterback throwing for 272 pa sing Cassius Stanley Jersey yards and three touchdowns on 16 for 21 pa sing. Love's 157.2 pa ser rating is the new single-game Packers postseason record.Parsons could only get near Love once in what was statistically the worst game of his three-season, three-time All-Pro career. He registered one quarterback pre sure and one quarterback hit on 19 pa s rushes, Parsons' lowest pre sure rate in a game of his career, . His only pre sure came when he was unblocked, and Packers right tackle shut him out with no pre sures in their nine matchups. Parsons may have been speaking about not being vocal following the lo s when he said "I disappeared completely," but that line also can be used to sum up how he played in that playoff game. Thanks to the Cowboys' latest postseason crumbling Jones for next season."I hope that we go out and get the players we're mi sing because we didn't do that this year," Parsons said. "I hope that we challenge ourselves, become T.J. Warren Jersey better and become greater."Although no matter how much Jones may supplement his roster, Dallas will need Parsons' postseason performance to mimic his regular-season production for any of it to matter.
Click here Click here Click here

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
focusitsolution