• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Dolphins coach responds to wild Tom Brady trade rumors kills 2022 QB controversy before it even starts

Katılım
15 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
fg
Every offseason, we see some shocking rumors floating around the NFL and one of the craziest rumors of the 2022 offseason starting floating around last weekinsinuated that might try to force a trade to the .The reporter, Dale Arnold, was the first to of Brady the in 2020, so the fact that he was speculating that Brady might end up with the Dolphins definitely raised some eyebrows. However, you probably shouldn't go out and buy yourself a Brady Dolphins' jersey just yet, because it's looking like there's basically no chance that Brady will end up in Miami.Dolphins coach Mike McDaniel was asked about the Brady Germain Ifedi Jersey rumors on Monday and he emphatically shot them down by calling it L.J. Collier Jersey "fake news.""Tom Brady? On the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? That about him coming to Miami ," McDaniel told reporters at the NFL'a annual league meeting. "I think." Although Brady won't be the starting quarterback in Miami this season, McDaniel knows who will be under center and that player is .Some questions came up about who the starter was going to be be after the newly signed gave a vague answer when he was asked if he had been signed to serve as the starter or as Tua's backup."Honestly, man, that's a conversation I'd rather keep in-house," Bridgewater said on March 21, . "It's a unique opportunity for me, for this organization and I'm happy that I could Russell Wilson Jersey be a part of it this season. I'm going to be the best version of Teddy that I can be, helping the way that I know how to help, being genuine and still giving my all to this game." A suming Tua is healthy to start the season, Bridgewater will be holding the clipboard as his backup in Week 1. McDaniel said he's talked with both guys and they both know the situation."Both players have been explicitly explained their expectations and roles ," McDaniel said Monday, . "Moving forward, we're very excited to have Teddy a part of the proce s."Adding a veteran backup definitely makes sense for the Dolphins. For one, Tua has been battling injuries for most of his career and if he gets injured again in 2022, Bridgewater will be ready to take over. Also, the Dolphins are handing Tua a loaded offense that now includes and if he can't Michael Dickson Jersey take advantage of that through the first few weeks of the season, it wouldn't be surprising to see Bridgewater get a chance to jumpstart things. As for Tua and McDaniel, the first-year coach said that his relationship with his new quarterback is off to a good start."We've both been very honest and candid with each other," McDaniel said. "That's been a fun proce s Steve Largent Jersey . It's a lot of buildup. But you have to wait, until we're allowed to talk football. Once that starts on April 4, the equity we've built up with trust and mutual respect can pay dividends with the work."Not only have the Dolphins added Hill to their offense this offseason, but they also signed the best left tackle in free agency (), along with several other offensive weapons, including , and Cedrick Wilson.
Click here Click here Click here

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
OkThumb_Review