• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

How Jalen Hurts is using his on-field play to support Historically Black Colleges and Universities each week

Katılım
15 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
fg
has been electric on the field in his first year as the starting quarterback for the . Thanks to his on-field succe s, Hurts is looking to give back to Historically Black Colleges and Universities each week this NFL season.Hurts teamed up with FedEx to represent the next Darcy Kuemper Jersey generation of NFL quarterbacks, which put up numbers in the air and on the ground. Hurts is at the forefront of these dual-threat quarterbacks, throwing for 1,167 yards and rushing for 226 yards with eight total touchdowns (seven pa sing, one rushing) through four weeks. Hurts is third in the NFL in total offense this season, trailing only and . He has 2,462 yards of total offense through his first eight starts, trailing only (2,603) and (2,591) in NFL history."I'm really excited to team up with them about this launch," Hurts said to CBS Sports. "They have a lot of Nino Niederreiter Jersey great things going on and the HBCU community really stood out Jared Spurgeon Jersey to me because I'm big on service. I have a program going on that makes a donation toward the quarterbacks and running backs that win the award at the collegiate level that goes toward the HBCUs. That money goes toward the scholarships as well."The donations will support needs-based scholarships to deserving students, $2,000 for the winning quarterback and $2,000 for the winning running back for a total of $4,000. FedEx will work directly with the NFLPA to decide which schools are awarded weekly, while Hurts plays his role as an amba sador on the field. "I'm just trying to get everybody excited," Hurts said. "Obviously in this day and age you have quarterbacks that move on the ground and through the air. I'm just trying to encourage the Jason Zucker Jersey fans to vote. The NFL is a fan-based operation and I want to give back to them."Fans can vote for the NFL Erik Haula Jersey FedEx Air and Ground players of the week every Monday through Wednesday. The three nominees will be announced early in the week, a list Hurts will be striving for. If Hurts is a nominee, more Eagles fans will vote. "It's a very pa sionate fanbase and they want to win -- so they'll want me to win," Hurts said with a smile. "That's what they care about in Philly!"
Click here Click here Click here

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
kiymetozkaya057