• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Panthers Pro Bowler Brian Burns to play Week 1 vs. Falcons amid contract dispute per report

Katılım
15 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
fg
It was unknown whether star pa s rusherwould suit up for the season opener against the as he awaits his new contract. He returned to the practice field Wednesday after mi sing Monday's walk-through due to a "personal matter," Russell Martin Jersey according to coach Frank Reich, but did make the trip to Atlanta this weekend., Burns is expected to play on Joc Pederson Jersey Sunday.Burns' absence earlier in the week was contract-related, per CBS Sports Lead NFL Insider Jonathan Jones. Monday marked the second straight team activity Burns mi sed, the first being last Thursday's practice, which was also attributed to a personal matter."I'll just refer that to Brian," Reich said after Burns' first mi sed team activity. "It's impo sible for me to have more respect than I do for Brian. It's his personal matter. And secondly, as a matter of policy, it's not my role to talk about contracts, even if that's what it was." Los Angeles Dodgers Jersey CAR LB Burns is heading into the final year of his contract, the fifth year of his rookie deal and the two sides have not yet reached an agreement to keep Burns in Charlotte for the long Justin Turner Jersey term. Despite his absence, Reich had nothing but praise for the 25-year-old."My view of Brian Burns doesn't diminish at all," Reich added (via ). "We understand there's a busine s side to this thing we do and I Kenta Maeda Jersey still respect and admire the way he's handled himself. So, I have nothing but the highest regard for Brian Burns." San Francisco 49ers defensive end Nick Bosa reset the market this past week, agreeing to a that includes $122.5 million guaranteed. That was certainly welcome news to Burns and his camp.
Click here Click here Click here

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
damaksizada