• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

The Seahawks are toast in the NFC West plus Randy Arozarena is already the story of the MLB playoffs again

Katılım
15 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
fg
Greetings sports fans, it's Chris Bengel guiding into the weekend once again. Is this the best time of the year when it comes to sports? I think so.Both the college football and NFL seasons are in full swing and now the MLB postseason has gotten underway. Oh yeah, and the NBA and NHL start over the next two weeks. We honestly get spoiled during this time of the year, but the baseball theater might be the most thrilling. If Wednesday's chaos between the Los Angeles Dodgers and St. Louis Cardinals is any indication, we're going to be in for a wild postseason. CBS Sports HQ Newsletter Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Anyway, let's dive into the Buster Skrine Jersey news and get you ready for the weekend! What you need to know1. edge as goes down with injury Thursday night's game highlighted the NFC West as the Los Angeles Rams were looking to rebound against the Seattle Seahawks. The Rams were able to do that with a 26-17 victory over the Seahawks behind a terrific performance from quarterback .However, the biggest story coming out of this contest was the fact that Ru sell Wilson was forced out of the game in the second half. Early in the third quarter, Wilson's hand connected with Rams star pa s rusher and Wilson couldn't continue playing. In Wilson's place, the Seahawks were forced to roll with as their quarterback, who actually didn't play too poorly despite his not-so-stellar track record. Smith did to s a touchdown to D.K. Metcalf in the fourth quarter to keep the game close, but then threw an interception in the final two minutes that helped the Rams record the win. Stafford turned in a strong game in which he threw for 365 yards and a touchdown. One of the biggest reasons for Stafford's succe s continues to be the play of his spectacular wideouts. caught a mind-boggling 12 pa ses for 150 yards while added seven receptions for 92 yards to help pace the Rams offense. Stafford was able to find tight end in the end zone late in the third quarter for his lone touchdown pa s.Midway through the third quarter, the Rams put together a six-play, 73-yard drive that allowed them to take a 23-14 lead that they would never relinquish. Here's a Mitchell Trubisky Jersey look at a few key plays from that drive:On 2nd-and-9 at their own 28-yard line, Stafford connected with Woods for a 24-yard gainOn the very next play, Stafford floated a pa s to Kupp for 33 yards. If not for Kupp being forced to make a sliding catch on the play, it could've been a touchdown down since he was wide open capped off the drive with a two-yard touchdown runFor more on the game, . 2. MLB postseason roundup: Rays' Randy Arozarena is already showing off again The Major League Baseball Wild Card Games are officially in the books and the Division Series are underway. On the American League side, the Houston Astros hosted the Chicago White Sox while the Tampa Bay Rays took on the Boston Red Sox in a pair of a very intriguing Thursday matchups.The White Sox were one of the most impre sive stories throughout the regular season as they won the American League Central. Chicago po se ses a lineup that features Danny Trevathan Jersey the likes of Jose Abreu, Eloy Jiminez, and Luis Robert and that's enough to give any team trouble. However, the Astros weren't phased one bit. and looked like an absolute juggernaut.Here's a few reason why the Astros were able to cruise to a victory in Game 1:Astros starter Lance McCullers to sed 6.2 shutout innings and only gave up four hits while striking out four battersYordan Alvarez and Michael Brantley went a combined 4-for-7 with four RBIs and two runs scored. Alvarez hit the lone home run of the gameLance Lynn continued to struggle against the Astros as he gave up five runs in just 3.2 inningsMeanwhile, the Red Sox were looking to replicate some of the magic that made them so succe sful against the New York Yankees in the Wild Card Game. The Rays were looking to build off of their regular season momentum and they did just that. of the American League Division Series. Rays starter Shane McClanahan threw five shutout innings while striking out threeRays left fielder Randy Arozarena continued his stellar postseason play as he went 1-for-2 with a home run, three runs scored ... oh and he stole home plate in the seventh inningRookie Wander Franco became the youngest player to record a postseason RBI since Bryce Harper did it at 19 years old back in 2012. Franco went 2-for-4 in the Rays winMy biggest takeaway? The Rays are such a fun team to watch. Arozarena kept up his insane heroics in the postseason while Franco may already be establishing himself as one of the top players in the sport. Tampa is a dangerous team.3. Week 5 NFL picks: vs. highlights interesting week The NFL season is moving right along and we're starting to separate the contenders from the pretenders. Most teams have shown signs of life (except for the and ).It's boggling my mind how bad the Jaguars have looked under Meyer. Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect a ton of Anthony Miller Jersey succe s when Meyer was hired, but this is insane. College coaches that make the leap to the pros don't often have a ton of succe s. Chip Kelly, Lane Kiffin and many others have tried their hand at running an NFL team and it's been a colo sal failure. In my opinion, if Nick Saban couldn't make it work, then almost no one can. As for the Week 5 slate ... woof. Some of these games may be worse than watching paint dry. However, there are a few that are extremely intriguing. The Kansas City Chiefs haven't had the start to the season that many envisioned, but their offense dismantled my last week. Seeing the Chiefs and Bills go head-to-head will be a lot of fun in the primetime window. Also, are the must-see TV now? It seems insane, but has looked sensational so far this season. The Ja'Marr Chase/Burrow connection has been fun to watch, but they'll have a true test against the this week.CBS Sports NFL scribe Will Brinson . Below are a few that I like:Bengals 31, Packers 28: 31, 28: Chiefs 41, Bills 35: 4. Dan Marino, Brett Favre among quarterbacks who played too long Let's end with a fun one today. When you think about some of the NFL's all-time greats at the quarterback position, you a sume they were spectacular during their entire profe sional careers. However, that's not always the case. In my book, Brett Favre is a modern culprit of this. Favre put together a storied career with the Green Bay Packers and will go down as one of the greatest signal callers in franchise history. However, Favre was trying way too hard to keep his career going once his Packers tenure came to a close. In his lone season with the , Favre to sed 22 touchdowns and 22 interceptions. Now, I will admit that Favre had a very strong year with Cody Whitehair Jersey the the following seaso
Click here Click here

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
Sonamseo11