• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Why new Giants TE Darren Waller is not totally shocked by Raiders trading him away

Katılım
15 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
fg
Rewind to the beginning of the 2022 season: Pro Bowl tight end back-and-forth extension negotiations with the ended a day before Week 1 against the after he signed a three-year, $51 million extension. The following offseason, he was shipped acro s the country to the in exchange for a third-round pick. While that timeline of events Brandon Moss Jersey may seem stunning to some, Waller admitted Thursday that he wasn't surprised."Not totally shocked," Waller said from an event for his foundation in Las Vegas (via the). "I had heard some things. There were different moments throughout the year that I heard I may be traded, or I may not. So the actual event of it wasn't too shocking. But I didn't expect it to be the Giants." NYG TE #12 TAR43REC28REC YDs388REC TD3FL0 Waller almost prior to the start of the 2022 season, meaning he would have been one of ' top targets a Joakim Soria Jersey year ago. Instead, the trade comes in 2023, and he will be paired with New York's face-of-the-franchise quarterback , who signed a four-year, $160 million contract this offseason. Jones, while not Rodgers, could make fire works with Waller as he owned the eighth-highest pa ser rating in the entire when throwing to tight ends, though he targeted them at the 31st-highest rate in the league last season. Waller could also help unlock Jones' deep ball since he had seven catches of 20 or more Cheslor Cuthbert Jersey yards downfield, the most among all tight ends last season despite mi sing eight games. On the flip side, Jones ran a conservative offense that looked to limit mistakes, as he had the second-shortest pa s length in the entire league in 2022, 6.4 yards downfield. The Giants were also one of the top 10 red zone offenses in the NFL a year ago, converting 63.3% of their red zone drives into touchdowns -- the seventh-highest rate in the NFL -- despite not having a go-to big body like Waller's 6-foot-6, 255-pound frame to throw it up to. Safe to say 2022 NFL Coach of the Year Brian Daboll should have fun George Brett Jersey with Waller's route concepts.NFL RANKCompletion percentage78%5thPercent of pa s attempts15% Terrance Gore Jersey 31stPa ser rating112.68thNaturally, Waller has enjoyed his time so far with Jones and the rest of his new teammates along with Daboll and his staff. "It's been a great challenge," Waller said. "I love a good challenge and just forming a new relationship with my teammates. They're really excited about winning. They're really solid about doing things the right way and continuing to build a foundation on what they started last year. I'm just excited to be a part of it."
Click here Click here Click here

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
Shanehig