• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

//

Katılım
8 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Zh
I really liked the system, in which, when you make a deal, you immediately see the result. No calculations, no extra lines, just the final amount. So that's exactly what you'll pay

Baxvin

KK Üye
Katılım
8 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Cz
It was important for me that the terminal worked properly, funds were transferred from the account to the card without delay, and there was a prompt support service. Coinwan has all this, I give the crypto exchange 10 out of 10.

Riddle

KK Üye
Katılım
9 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Pl
Detailed analysis tools, which are available in the author's coinwan terminal, allow you to trade without the help of third-party resources. And the ability to open an order to use funds directly from a bank card makes trading much easier

Kuliso

KK Üye
Katılım
9 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Pl
I can recommend the site to experienced crypto traders, as more than three dozen cryptocurrencies are traded here, large trading volumes and convenient conditions

Katılım
10 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Cz
The commission is calculated immediately inside the transaction, that is, the terminal works transparently and trading is really comfortable

Katılım
10 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Sw
I regularly use the lending function, in combination with a referral, it gives an excellent passive income. And yes, to trade, with large trades, commissions on transactions are simply ridiculous

Katılım
11 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Cz
Initially, the site attracted large trading volumes and low commissions. At the moment, I will note much more pluses. Commissions for trading operations are fixed and decrease with active trading. There are several dozen cryptocurrencies, there are all the main ones, new ones are gradually added

Golub

KK Üye
Katılım
11 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Pl
Just want to say thank you for such a handy app! this is sarcasm 😂😂 it is not

Gid

KK Üye
Katılım
11 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Uk
The choice of cryptocurrencies is about the same as on other exchanges, but the commissions are significantly lower. When you trade in large volumes, it is especially valuable

Katılım
12 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
LA
In addition to staking, I occasionally trade, because even a professional investor should not lose trading skills. In this regard, the site is also excellent

Katılım
12 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Poland
One of the most important criteria when choosing a cryptocurrency exchange for me is the liquidity of assets. There are not many tools in coinwan, it's true, but I'm sure that I won't have any problems if I want to sell them

Katılım
13 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Pl
trading volumes are large, there are many transactions for all pairs. I trade Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple, sometimes other cryptocurrencies. An important advantage of the site is the high speed of trading transactions. There are no restrictions on trading strategies and trading volumes, there are also no limits on depositing and withdrawing funds

Katılım
13 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
The platform provides a high degree of protection for traders' funds through cold storage of cryptocurrency, user verification such as KYC and encryption of data transmission

Katılım
13 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I started trading here six months ago, and over the past months the site has grown a lot, the trend is visible. Specifically, there are no complaints about trade. The terminal is only web, standard TradingView, and I don’t need more

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
adberryconsulting