• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Katılım
28 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Kazakhstan
There are a lot of tokens on the exchange. This is good. But exchange first of all should look at the liquidity of each individual cryptocurrency + study the community of a particular project in great detail. Even top sites very often list startups with a large number of followers absolutely free.

Katılım
29 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
slovenia
I want to convey to the team so that they know that it is very difficult to navigate in the phone browser, especially if you have a slow phone, the site is constantly blocked, you really need to do something about this or just create an application like another exchanger

Katılım
29 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Georgia
Bityx functions are not very different from other exchanges. There is everything you need for trading both a spot and margin. A lot of trading tools and extensions on the graphics. Everything that is on other exchanges. But here I trade without fear because the exchange holds an independent audit every half a year. I am calm for my funds.

Katılım
30 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
serbia
Yes Bityx is indeed a special exchange and for me the concern that brought my attention to the exchange is mainly due to the KYC verification process they made optional instead of mandatory like other sites and I like that because it saves me time when depositing and withdrawing funds.

Katılım
30 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Portugal
Yes Bityx is indeed a special exchange and for me the concern that brought my attention to the exchange is mainly due to the KYC verification process they made optional instead of mandatory like other sites and I like that because it saves me time when depositing and withdrawing funds.
I wonder how long they will be able to provide their customers with the opportunity not to mandatory verification? Now there are very few such exchanges! I also trade bityx for this reason. Of course, you can buy coins for holding on dex exchange, but for trading you need an cex exchange

Katılım
30 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
norway
To become the best exchange, you must put the interests of your customers and traders first. If you listen to them and respect their opinion, they will always speak well of you and invite their friends to trade on your exchange. And I definitely recommend bityx to my friends.

Katılım
1 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Macedonia
I give the exchange the highest rating for the way their support works. I could not enter the exchange. I had to reinstall windows on my computer and I lost all my passwords. I did not manage it myself and wrote to support. After a couple of hours of testing they helped me solve my problem. I am grateful to you! I keep a lot of money in my exchange account.

Katılım
1 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
netherlands
I give the exchange the highest rating for the way their support works. I could not enter the exchange. I had to reinstall windows on my computer and I lost all my passwords. I did not manage it myself and wrote to support. After a couple of hours of testing they helped me solve my problem. I am grateful to you! I keep a lot of money in my exchange account.
This is a good review and good information. Any user can have problems. For example I have never had problems because of which I had to contact support but any day it may be necessary to seek help. It is better to be sure that you are trading on an exchange where support can help you

Katılım
2 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
malaysia
For me, Bityx is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges today, where I constantly trade and post the most orders. Quick deposit of any cryptocurrency or fiat! quick withdrawal of crypto and fiat! and a wide variety of payment methods. Also, verification is not required and there are no restrictions on the withdrawal/deposit of funds

Katılım
2 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Lithuania
Bityx has ready made functions and features that we need. It's the best and easy to use. In fact, they do not require any KYC. But if you think about it, the exchange and withdrawal fees are very minimal. So there are many reasons to trade Bityx

Katılım
2 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Japan
All monitoring of cryptocurrency exchanges build their rating based on the volume of trading per day on the exchange. But I personally build my rating on the reliability of the exchange and its protection from hacking. I study everything for a long time and carefully before making a deposit. I liked Bityx because it is open and there is a lot of information available about it. they also constantly improve their security system and securely store the cryptocurrency of their users.

Katılım
3 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
italia
I've made sure it's safe to trade here. They offer many bonus programs to attract new traders. Everyone loves to receive bonuses and there are a lot of reward programs on Bityx. Deposits and withdrawals are also very fast.

Katılım
3 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
israel
Everyone must choose the exchange for their actions. But for me, Bityx is a good exchange, it has never been hacked, but it needs listing of new tokens, because there are not many coins in the list. I trade on it and I only use 8-9 coins and that's it.

Katılım
3 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
ireland
I've been trading here for a year now and I've never had a problem with my deposit. Never had a problem with withdrawing cryptocurrencies. The withdrawal fee here is lower than on many popular exchanges

Katılım
4 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
indonesia
I regard the Bityx one of the best, as soon as I began to be interested in this industry, the first exchange on which I registered was this one and I do not sorrow my choice. I've been trading here for a 6 months with no problems

Katılım
4 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
iceland
Exchanges like Bityx can be head even the top 1 exchanges. For example I have used Kraken before but they have crazy fees and take so long and require so many verifications because I was trying to help my friend get into crypto and his Kraken account took weeks to verify his id and other info.

Katılım
4 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
HongKong
Bityx is a centralized exchange and coingecko shows incomplete information about Bityx. I checked their fees for many altcoins and found lower fees than some other exchanges. New tokens are often listed. Favorable conditions for trading and crypto arbitrage.

Katılım
5 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Greece
Exchanges like Bityx can be head even the top 1 exchanges. For example I have used Kraken before but they have crazy fees and take so long and require so many verifications because I was trying to help my friend get into crypto and his Kraken account took weeks to verify his id and other info.
Because of this, I, like you, do not like large exchanges. I just want to buy cryptocurrency and not go through dozens of checks to start buying. This turns off a lot of people. Everything was different before. You just go online and buy bitcoin wherever you want. It was a market accessible to anyone. Now the big exchanges are just screwing everything up

Katılım
5 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Germany
Bityx is the best exchange that offers a wide range of tokens and altcoins and I think this could be a good future for the exchange and hopefully it survives the bear market and growing up!

Katılım
5 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
France
Bityx exchange is a very strong and reliable exchange with outstanding features. Active trading with reduced commissions is a very attractive feature of Bityx. There are many ways to withdraw your cryptocurrency and exchange it immediately for fiat

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
tumlersuat