• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Katılım
6 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Finland
Why everyone talking about low commissions? What is so special about it? Now many exchanges where the fees are very low so this is not such a big advantage over other exchanges! Main advantage this exchange is the absence of forced verification!

Katılım
6 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Estonia
I liked their rewards but i did not dare to start trading on bityx until I checked everything myself and test with a small deposit. There are many exchanges that you cannot trust and you need to research them yourself before sending deposit. Crypto world are a lot of scammers out there who want your money, you don't trust anyone without doing your research first.

Katılım
6 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Denmark
I gratified with withdrawal money on Bityx to my cards. I had many trades and withdrawals on Bityx. I very pleased that withdraw is very fast carried out within 5 minutes. Now i trade only bityx

Katılım
7 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Czech
I gratified with withdrawal money on Bityx to my cards. I had many trades and withdrawals on Bityx. I very pleased that withdraw is very fast carried out within 5 minutes. Now i trade only bityx
Fast withdrawal is a big advantage for the exchange. We all get nervous when we withdraw cryptocurrencies. Especially because we can always get the address or blockchain network wrong. And until our cryptocurrency comes to our wallet, we are nervous and check again and again. So the faster the withdrawal, the calmer we are.

Katılım
7 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Kazakhstan
I test different crypto exchanges, and for me the first indicator of customer focus is a convenient and understandable interface. Everything I need, I can find out without a long search, everything is in plain sight. For this, the first plus. Next up is two-factor protection. At first I was surprised that verification is not necessary, but two-step authentication fixed the situation, and I don’t have to worry that someone will steal my data
The interface here is very explicitly. For me this exchange is like an open book. Everything is in the right place. Everything you need is at hand. The defense is great too. But if you use two-factor verification, then you need to write down its key. If you lose your smartphone you will not be able to log in. This key will save your account from blocking.

Katılım
7 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Costa-Rica
I use this exchange for arbitrage. Now there is a lot of competition and all exchanges trying to equalize price to prevent us from making money. I constantly monitor all price on all exchanges. Often a good pairing appears on Bityx. Quick withdrawal and deposit. It's very easy to work here

Katılım
8 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Chieli
I go into the crypto because I am an anarchist! I hate everything to do with government. In my country all taxes are stolen. I hate to think that they use my taxes to buy cars for their children and buy drugs for! As soon i found out about bitcoin i immediately transferred all my money into it. And i will trade only on exchanges like Bityx! I have to make sure that no one will give my persoanal information to government.

Katılım
8 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Canada
Now i trade only on bityx and nowhere else. I will never trade on big exchanges like FTX. They just took our deposits, gave them to the alameda fund and invested at different shitcoins. They have taken millions dollars on our deposits. And now they can't give us back our deposits.

Katılım
8 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Bulgary
Bityx has made such great progress. From an unknown startup Bityx turned into an exchange that so quickly made its way to the top cryptocurrency exchanges. At the moment the daily trading volume is 273,129,393 USDT with the current bear market going on. During the bull market 24-hour volumes were 1.5 billion or more! There is always enough liquidity. They do not list any shitcoin and carefully monitor the listing policy on their exchange .

Katılım
8 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Brazil
The interface here is very explicitly. For me this exchange is like an open book. Everything is in the right place. Everything you need is at hand. The defense is great too. But if you use two-factor verification, then you need to write down its key. If you lose your smartphone you will not be able to log in. This key will save your account from blocking.
Once I had to restore access to my account due to the fact that i lost my smartphone. I want to say that it's easier to write down the key than to suffer account recovery later

Katılım
9 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Belgium
Exchange successfully passed audit. This audit shows that there are no critical vulnerability on exchange. One of the characteristic this exchange its security. Well, seriously, i remember different exchanges that went scam after being hacked. All that "hackers" are capable of is spam attack

Katılım
9 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Austria
When choosing an exchange i look for reliable and fast deposit/withdraw.The exchange I use is Bityx because it has the features I have said.They have really fast transaction speed.

Katılım
9 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Australia
Recently learned about this exchange and I'm interested in the functionality of your project, can you tell me? What's your commission on a conclusion of bitcoin? How much is the minimum deposit on your exchange? Do you have any graphics on the site?

Katılım
9 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Argentina
Using the Bityx exchange is really easy, and your profit may be quite large since cryptocurrencies are very volatile, and their price may change by hundreds of percent in a single day. All you need to do is understand how the exchange works and start trading.

Katılım
9 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
USA
I prefer to use a dex, there are many cex that already have many users to trade, but what you need to remember is make sure you have a wallet for hold your crypto, because if you hold it in an exchange wallet, your crypto are attackable to hack, and always use a cold wallet if you have acquired crypto that you bought from the best exchanges like Bityx and there are still many other good exchanges.

Katılım
10 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UAE
Until now I still love on bityx to do a trading, as high volume makes me hooked.
And to Dex I love with 1inch, where the use of a fairly easily and there are a lot of tokens that I can't buy on bityx

Katılım
10 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Ukraine
There are a lots of cryptocurrency exchanges but all exchanges are not deserving to trading and investment. I support all time for my trading exchange bityx . But trading only bitcoin all exchanges with top ranking are suitable. The reason it is the good exchange is because it is very secretive and there are many benefits to trading through it.

Katılım
10 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Turkish
Exchange successfully passed audit. This audit shows that there are no critical vulnerability on exchange. One of the characteristic this exchange its security. Well, seriously, i remember different exchanges that went scam after being hacked. All that "hackers" are capable of is spam attack
The Binance exchange has introduced new rules in the market. After them, every exchange hires auditors to prove its reliability. It's good for ordinary people like us. We must always know that we are safe.

Katılım
10 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Taiwan
We all know about BITYX exchange. It is a trader friendly exchange. Here listed coins are very easy to Buy and sell and the cost is very low. So I think it is useful for all types of tokens, not just Bitcoin.

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
BrianWhoxy