• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Katılım
11 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
shweden
and of all my favorite is bityx. I'm really amazed by the fee that bityx charges its clients, it's really low. I usually make link and bnb withdrawals from there and the fees charged are really different from other exchanges

Katılım
11 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Spain
After the FTX scam i decided i want to focus on small and fast exchangers. After many days of researching and testing sets of small and fast crypto exchanges, i’ve picked BITYX that i love for their support, trading volume, and functionality.

Katılım
11 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
South
Cryptocurrency exchange bityx offers favorable terms of cooperation. It is focused on active trading in cryptocurrencies and tokens, the number of which is regularly replenished due to free listing. There are no investment solutions and passive income options on the site (except for a typical single-level referral program). There are no demo accounts and training, but there is also no minimum deposit, the trading terminal interface is simple and understandable
It's funny. Do you really think they have a free listing? Bityx is already a fairly large exchange and they will not be doing free listings. In addition, I have never heard anywhere that they list for free!

Katılım
11 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Slovenia
I have been a massive follower of the Bityx since the begining.Except for the big exchanges, I have not come across a project that has caught so much hype after its launch.It can make a good place for itself in the ecosystem

Katılım
12 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Serbia
Bityx Still being the Crypto exchange that I think is the best right now, I say so because I am currently trading on Bityx. From this exchange I have benefited a lot. Bityx is an exchange that has a good list of coins, large volumes and fast price movements. From there I was my favorite of this exchange

Katılım
12 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Portugal
Exchanges are different from each other from the backend to the frontend systems, there are even manual and auto exchanges that is why some exchanges will complete your transaction in less than 5-10 minutes but other exchanges will use 1-5 hour(s)! Therefore, it is convenient to trade on bityx. It's full automation.

Katılım
12 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Poland
I usually pay attention to the fact that they are easy, convenient and safe. I recently realized that Bityx can be an example of this for now.Their function are why we are the best out there. Bityx can effortlessly link to all of the community's favorite trading bots, allowing users to use numerous trading techniques.

Katılım
12 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Macedonia
I will choose a full exchange function, such the interface is friendly and easy to use. and most importantly low trading fees. I've been using Bityx a lot lately

Katılım
13 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Netherlands
Bityx has KYC rule while creating an account on their platform, it makes them safety. I believe they need to improve their website a lil bit than investors could join their platform with no issue. Visual effects have a very strong influence on many people when they decide to trade on the exchange.

Katılım
13 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Mexico
Bityx has KYC rule while creating an account on their platform, it makes them safety. I believe they need to improve their website a lil bit than investors could join their platform with no issue. Visual effects have a very strong influence on many people when they decide to trade on the exchange.
I don't understand these people. For me the graphics on the site is not of paramount importance. Bityx has a great design and the trading panel is well done

Katılım
13 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
luxembourg
I checked Bityx official twitter and saw they are really targeting massive growth this year. I hope they could achieve it investors could use Bityx because of security.

Katılım
13 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Latvia
i think according to my opinion the best and the most simply exchange for super beginners is bityx, good trading liquidity , good support also and lot of ways earns. Also beginners will love their rewards. If you have a small deposit then you should definitely take advantage of the rewards they offer

Katılım
14 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
italia
Cryptocurrencies have many good exchanges. We have a list of the five most popular exchanges. But this does not mean that they will be the best in all parameters. For example, I am sure that none of the top 10 exchanges has a welcome bonus. also they don't have bonuses for registration and bonuses for activity in social networks.

Katılım
14 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
ireland
This is a difficult time for all crypto exchanges. Everyone is trying to quickly withdraw their money from the exchange to their personal wallets. I am sure that Bityx will endure all hardships and become even stronger and more popular

Katılım
15 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
iceland
Until now I traded most at Binance, but I must say that Bityx pleases me more and more.
Low fee, easy interface, fast deposits, high leverage, many trading pairs, no forced kyc

Katılım
15 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Hong Kong
Until now I traded most at Binance, but I must say that Bityx pleases me more and more.
Low fee, easy interface, fast deposits, high leverage, many trading pairs, no forced kyc
I was surprised when I signed up for bityx. It has a huge number of positive qualities and in some moments it even surpasses binance. In fact, it often happens that not the most famous exchanges are much better suited for trading.

Katılım
15 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Germany
Yes at the moment this exchange site have a good performance.However most of the people in the world use Bityx exchanger.This is because the exchange exchange offers a lot of benefits.Thank you so much for highlighting the top exchanger.

Katılım
15 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
France
Bityx is the my favorite exchange. But it's not just my favorite. Everyone who works or trades in cryptocurrencies has a favorite. This exchange has more security and the transaction fees is very low while trading which is why everyone trades through Bityx

Katılım
16 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Estonia
The tokens that are exchanged on thise exchange are very good and the price is always high. I often use bitux to profit from cryptocurrency arbitrage

Katılım
16 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Czech
The tokens that are exchanged on thise exchange are very good and the price is always high. I often use bitux to profit from cryptocurrency arbitrage
I have read many times that the bityx exchange is used for cryptocurrency arbitrage. Very often profitable bundles fall out here. I also want to learn arbitrage and try to make money on it. Because my entire portfolio is now at a loss.

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
Sonamseo11