• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Katılım
29 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Denmark
I think that it is very interesting to learn about everything related to cryptocurrencies and most importantly, that it is not difficult for any beginner to enter the world of cryptocurrencies. This requires exchanges such as bityx, which provide very easy access to the cryptocurrency market.

Katılım
31 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Czech
Cryptocurrency exchange bityx is a great exchange site as it has all these features. I hear a lot of reviews about it all the time. Guess I'll have to try it out and see if it's suitable for long term use

Katılım
1 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Cyprus
Fast withdrawal is a big advantage for the exchange. We all get nervous when we withdraw cryptocurrencies. Especially because we can always get the address or blockchain network wrong. And until our cryptocurrency comes to our wallet, we are nervous and check again and again. So the faster the withdrawal, the calmer we are.
Yesterday my withdrawal was carried out for more than an hour. This is where I really got nervous. As it turned out in the end, this was a problem in the Solana blockchain itself. It's good that the exchange turned out to be nothing to do with it. But I was very worried.

Katılım
1 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Chiele
I recommend everyone to use bityx to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Unlike many other cryptocurrency exchanges, bityx offers the advantage that it does not require a thorough account verification and submission of documents. In addition bityx fees are very competitive and in a lower range compared to typical fees on other crypto exchanges

Katılım
2 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Canada
I trade here because of the opportunity to take x100 leverage. Now there is very low volatility in the market and bitcoin has turned into a stablecoin. Now you can earn a lot of money only with the use of leverage. The main thing is to observe risk management. Otherwise with such high leverage you can very quickly lose a deposit

Katılım
2 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Brazil
This is the first exchange where I started my acquaintance with cryptocurrency. Always works properly there are no lags and bugs. Very convenient futures trading. I really liked the bonuses for beginners. Thanks to these bonuses I was able to earn a lot of money.

Katılım
3 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Bosnia
I can say that Bityx is a good and reliable exchange. I believe that they will succeed and be able to get into the top 5 cryptocurrency exchanges. Now a lot of scammers create exchanges that close after a month and rob all customers. Invest only in proven exchanges that have been on the market for several years such as Bityx

Katılım
3 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Australia
I ran into a problem with your exchange and couldn't solve it myself. You need new support managers. Your support is very slow and doesn't always work correctly! You should conduct an examination of employees and fire those who do not cope.

Katılım
4 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
USA
I can say that Bityx is a good and reliable exchange. I believe that they will succeed and be able to get into the top 5 cryptocurrency exchanges. Now a lot of scammers create exchanges that close after a month and rob all customers. Invest only in proven exchanges that have been on the market for several years such as Bityx
The fact that the exchange has been operating for several years does not mean that you will not lose your money because of its scam. Better see what names are behind this exchange. The simplest example is Sam Backman Freed. I never trusted him and therefore never opened an account on his exchange. And on the Bitux Founders who worked on the creation of Polkadot.

Katılım
4 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UAE
Very reliable security system. Much better than many other exchanges. And it is right. The main thing that an exchange should invest in is security. Bityx is so easy to use that even a child can trade here.

Katılım
5 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Taiwan
It's great that such good exchanges as Bityx are now appearing. I hope there will be more of them and they will develop faster. Otherwise we will all be forced to trade only on the Binance exchange which will soon establish its monopoly on the entire crypto market.

Katılım
6 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Sweden
For me the main advantage of this exchange is the lack of verification. Now on almost all exchanges it is necessary to pass identity verification and provide documents. You can trade on Bityx without these procedures. I will continue to trade here until they change their customer verification policy

Katılım
7 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Spain
Bityx has a very big community that always supports the exchange and the team.
But you need to organize more events and activities with the community so that they attract new traders to the exchange. It's a very good policy.
You should also be more active on social media.

Katılım
7 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
South Korea
Bityx has a very big community that always supports the exchange and the team.
But you need to organize more events and activities with the community so that they attract new traders to the exchange. It's a very good policy.
You should also be more active on social media.
I think they work so well with their community. Even now so many reviews are written due to the fact that they hold a contest. A couple of days ago i received an email with an offer to receive a bonus for feedback on the exchange. I have been trading on bitux for 3 months now and i like everything here.

Katılım
7 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
SAC
Someone set up the API for Bityx? Am I looking for a reliable exchange where the keys are securely protected and the API can be easily set up? I want to connect my bot to this exchange. If anyone has experience with API on Bityx, then write to me in a PM.

Katılım
8 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Serbia
Recently the listing of new altcoins has been completely stopped. Of course few altcoins are entering the market right now. But it would be great if you at least list the Aptos token. It now has good volatility and you can make a profit by trading this token.

Katılım
9 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Romania
Exchanges such as bityx are very good for getting bonuses that they are willing to distribute to their customers. Such bonuses are usually distributed by exchanges that are no more than 3-4 years old and with such bonuses they try to attract new users. I prefer to trade on another exchange. But bityx thank you very much for the bonus

Katılım
9 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Portugal
I like Bityx crypto exchange. If you make money on trading, then be sure to try trading here. I am sure you will like it and you will agree that here are some of the best conditions for trading on cryptocurrencies.

Katılım
10 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Norway
Great feature to turn off all confirmations. Until you go through all the confirmations for the withdrawal of funds 10 minutes will pass. It always annoyed me.

Katılım
11 Ocak 2023
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Moldova
Great feature to turn off all confirmations. Until you go through all the confirmations for the withdrawal of funds 10 minutes will pass. It always annoyed me.
The main thing is that people like you then do not accuse the exchange of hacking. The exchange is doing the right thing by making you go through so many checks before allowing you to withdraw your funds. There are a lot of scammers around who will happily steal your money. The exchange is doing its best to help you secure your funds.

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
adberryseo