• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Katılım
16 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Croatia
Everything is great in this market. Register, set up two-factor authentication! Вo not get yourself API keys if you are not going to trade bots! And make sure that Bityx is in the browser line, and not a fake site! Thus you bring the risk of withdrawing your funds to zero. Well, protect the mailbox from which you registered from hacking. The exchange is very reliable and responsible. He solves his technical problems clearly.

Katılım
16 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Canada
Of course the volumes on the crypto exchange are impressive - but personally I don’t really like trading there - somehow everything is not for me there, from the interface to my personal account...

Katılım
17 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Bulgaria
Very good exchange. Whenever I asked for a withdrawal the funds came pretty quickly. Never had any problems. Profitable exchange. Even new tokens with interesting technology can be listed for free.

Katılım
17 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Belgium
I think one of the best exchange at the moment. I won’t say that I have tried a lot of them but for an ordinary trader a must have. It is clear that she will not be the only one. But there is more trust in her than in many others. In general i can not say anything directly negative. I keep using... :)

Katılım
18 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
argentina
For me, Bityx is the most convenient exchange for trading, everything is simple, good trading volumes, basically all the top and most promising coins are presented!

Katılım
19 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Albania
Everything is great in this market. Register, set up two-factor authentication! Вo not get yourself API keys if you are not going to trade bots! And make sure that Bityx is in the browser line, and not a fake site! Thus you bring the risk of withdrawing your funds to zero. Well, protect the mailbox from which you registered from hacking. The exchange is very reliable and responsible. He solves his technical problems clearly.
The API works great on this exchange. Very often there are problems with the API on the exchanges. I have never had any problems with API on bityx!

Katılım
20 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Thaiwan
Many large funds and famous people have invested in the exchange. Without investor money exchanges don't grow as fast. It's good to invest a lot. You can be calm and easy to trade.

Katılım
20 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Sweden
I once read that supposedly this exchange is a binance project. I wonder if this is true? It is beneficial for them to have manual exchanges to create the illusion of competition but in the end to be monopolists

Katılım
21 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
slovakia
The exchange is very often upgraded and that's good. So we can understand that the team is working on improving the exchange. A big plus is that there is support for the Lightning Network. Now the deposit and withdrawal are even faster

Katılım
22 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
serbia
I haven’t heard anything about this exchange but it has worked and continues to work for more than a year. I constantly monitor their "rewards" tab, now there are very interesting offers.

Katılım
22 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Romania
My opinion is that this is probably one of the best crypto exchanges among all presented. Registration is very simple the liquidity of cryptocurrency pairs is at the highest level. Plus what I liked is a large selection of cryptocurrency pairs - more than 500 and what is important for all of them is high liquidity. You can easily sell and buy even rare items.

Katılım
23 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Portugal
The exchange is very often upgraded and that's good. So we can understand that the team is working on improving the exchange. A big plus is that there is support for the Lightning Network. Now the deposit and withdrawal are even faster
Wow. It's a good news. Many top exchanges still do not support the Lightning Network but they have already added it to Bityx. Well done. They work very professionally

Katılım
24 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
New Zeland
I think this is an excellent and reliable exchange. I have been using bityx myself for over a year now and am very satisfied. I brought my friends there they became my referrals. Now I'm making some passive income.

Katılım
24 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
moldova
This is one of the best crypto exchanges, where you can not only replenish the balance with crypto but also with fiat, it is also possible to trade bitcoin futures and another crypto, these futures can be shorted and make a profit on it

Katılım
25 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Luxembourg
So whoever is looking for exchanges for trading i definitely advise you to pay attention because it is much easier to trade on this exchange than to go to little-known exchanges. So i have only a positive opinion about this exchange and it’s very good that the exchange employees are in social networks can answer any question within a few hours.

Katılım
25 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Italy
They did the right thing by constantly lowering commissions for trading! It seems to me that such actions on the part of the exchange only strengthen cooperation and motivate them to carry out all their exchanges only on this exchange. Since investors and traders always strive to reduce their costs for transactions and exchanges.

Katılım
26 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
ireland
I really like Bityx because there are always promotions in which you can get a good deal. The last time there was a distribution for registration newcomers were given 100 USDT

Katılım
27 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
iceland
A good exchange. I regret that i didn’t register on it before. Although i knew about it for a long time but i considered it too large for me. My transactions were modest so i used smaller exchanges.

Katılım
28 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
hong kong
Although there are really enough shortcomings but in order to make money here you just need to have a little calculation and take part in events, of which there have been many recently.

Katılım
28 Ara 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Finland
Bityx is not only a regulated exchange. Some other exchanges are also regulated in different countries according to their own laws and regulations of that country. For example the Binance exchange is regulated in the US for US investors only

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
PuaPua