• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Bityx

KK Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
Whether you're an inspiring trader just testing the waters in the crypto ocean or a veteran investor making a living out of digital assets, London-based cryptocurrency exchange Bityx.com has got you covered.

Trusted by over 5 million users around the world, we know firsthand that trust isn’t something given but needs to be earned, and still more so with respect to such transformative ideas as blockchain technology. That’s why we see our mission in giving our customers the best trading experience in the crypto space and beyond.

And to do that, we offer you the opportunity to easily trade digital assets – no matter who you are and where you are.

Equipped with our suite of trading products, you get access to over 100 cryptocurrencies which you can trade with your own funds or on margin, with a leverage of up to 100x. We offer an array of advanced order types, which allow you to get exactly what you want from the market – at what price and in what amount.

For traders who are looking to bet on the future action of cryptocurrencies and thus potentially achieve more profit, as well as for investors who want to manage risk and fine-tune their exposure to digital assets, we provide access to derivatives markets for trading Bitcoin and Ethereum futures contracts.

We offer traditional contracts with an expiry date, and perpetual contracts which have an unlimited shelf life.

You can automate your trading process with our industry-leading API via both a RESTful API that uses HTTP requests to send and receive data, and Websocket API with which you can send messages to our servers and receive event-driven responses from the Bityx platform.

Now you can control your orders right from within your application.

We know how important security of funds means – and here, at Bityx , the safety of your funds is our top priority too. All funds of our customers are fully protected at all times against loss, theft, and misuse by BitGo’s insurance coverage.

Chart your path toward financial success and independence with Bityx.com !

Son düzenleme:
Katılım
16 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
This crypto exchange has no equal in reliability and stability. bityx has taken care of its own blockchain environment, security is at the highest level. The cool thing is that some user funds are kept hot and some are kept cold. The crypto exchange conducts all operations through its servers, so there are no problems with transactions. I believe that cooperation with this company will be interesting for users, regardless of experience in crypto trading

Son düzenleme:

Trud

KK Üye
Katılım
16 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Pl
I test different crypto exchanges, and for me the first indicator of customer focus is a convenient and understandable interface. Everything I need, I can find out without a long search, everything is in plain sight. For this, the first plus. Next up is two-factor protection. At first I was surprised that verification is not necessary, but two-step authentication fixed the situation, and I don’t have to worry that someone will steal my data

Son düzenleme:

Pendo

KK Üye
Katılım
17 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Sw
bityx is a normal crypto exchange with competitive commissions. no additional trading fees. In cooperation with bityx, I appreciate the transparency of trade. So far, I'm comfortable on bityx, and then we'll see

Son düzenleme:

Locky

KK Üye
Katılım
17 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
To begin with, I’ll say that this cryptocurrency exchange is designed for active traders. There were no investment programs or any interesting opportunities for passive income here. Personally, I was not particularly worried about the lack of investment decisions, since I originally came to this platform for trading coins. In this regard, it does not fail.bityx has taken care of the comfort for traders - there are many payment methods for depositing / withdrawing funds (you can even use a card), a simple and functional terminal

Son düzenleme:
Katılım
18 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
LA
Commissions are objectively low, and funds can be deposited and withdrawn by almost any means. Multi-currency wallet, Everything is simple and convenient for trading. In the browser, there is a TradingView terminal with standard functionality. I understand why beginners and pros are actively coming here. Zero minimum deposit, fixed fees. Plus stability of work, fast exchange, profitable referral. And this is only, so to speak, the basic part of the benefits.

Son düzenleme:
Katılım
18 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Uk
Lots of assets and good liquidity for many assets. There are, of course, disadvantages as well. I really like the trading platform, a lot of features

Orgek

KK Üye
Katılım
18 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Pl
Cryptocurrency exchange bityx offers favorable terms of cooperation. It is focused on active trading in cryptocurrencies and tokens, the number of which is regularly replenished due to free listing. There are no investment solutions and passive income options on the site (except for a typical single-level referral program). There are no demo accounts and training, but there is also no minimum deposit, the trading terminal interface is simple and understandable

Son düzenleme:

Vaerh

KK Üye
Katılım
18 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Pl
large trading volumes with high exchange stability. The number of available assets is constantly increasing, the user can become a partner of the site by receiving a set of tools

Aslan

KK Üye
Katılım
16 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Pl
One of the most stable crypto exchanges focused on pure trading. The investment programs here are very peculiar, but I have never used them, I cannot say. But I speak for trading - it is presented with high quality. The trading terminal is typical, there are balances, a market, orders, transaction histories, etc. Charts up to the minute. I trade Bitcoin and Litecoin myself, but all other major cryptocurrencies are represented here. During the work with this crypto-exchange, there was never a need to contact technical support. Deposit/withdrawal of funds is fast, commissions are adequate. Although, as usual, the larger the trading volume, the more profitable. It's on all markets.

Pisxo

KK Üye
Katılım
18 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
This platform is purely designed for traders who are ready to actively work in the market. But there are no opportunities for passive income here, so investors are immediately past. And I think it's right. Staking, mining and all that is just pampering. If you want to specifically trade and earn money, then you need to choose the appropriate platform. bityx provides all the necessary conditions for comfortable trading - a variety of assets, security of personal funds, a classic terminal with simple and understandable functionality

Katılım
17 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Pl
Trading conditions are just fire - an adequate commission policy, a comfortable terminal for work. In addition, I joined the affiliate program to promote the offer and earn money by attracting leads. I made sure of the reliability of the platform from my own experience

Mari

KK Üye
Katılım
16 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
For beginners, I would not call this cryptocurrency exchange friendly. There is no demo account, there is also a problem with tutorials. The platform offers only a typical FAQ, the exchange decided to limit itself to this. But for professionals, bityx is quite suitable. Firstly, there is a really large selection of coins, and the pool is constantly growing. The level of security of the site is also beyond doubt, the terminal works flawlessly. I plan to continue cooperation with this company, as it fulfills the agreements 100%

Guard

KK Üye
Katılım
17 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I tried all the trading options that it offers on the bityx exchange: from spot trading to trading in cryptocurrency contracts. Market orders are executed quickly, it is also possible to set limit and stop orders. I don’t notice any serious cons, so I recommend Bityx

Shado

KK Üye
Katılım
18 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
The trading platform does not lag or freeze, orders are executed instantly. The exchange is focused strictly on altcoins, there is a huge selection of them. By the way, new ones constantly appear, the names of which I meet here for the first time. They don’t trade on bityx in tandem with regular currency, which will be a minus for connoisseurs of fiat, but I’m not bad with bitcoins either

Eigan

KK Üye
Katılım
21 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
For me personally, the main indicator of its reliability is that I never had to turn to support to solve technical or financial issues. The terminal is fast and works flawlessly. It actually takes less than one second to execute a trade. With payment discipline, too, everything is good. There are many ways to deposit/withdraw funds. It is most convenient for me the old fashioned way - by bank transfer. So, although a little longer than through other channels, but reliably

Katılım
21 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
For some time I thought that there were no adequate exchanges with normal conditions at all. It’s good that I didn’t rush to get involved in crypto trading and found bityx.
The site has a simple verification, there is no minimum deposit, you can deposit funds in almost any way, including direct transfers from bank cards. With the withdrawal, too, there are no problems, and most importantly - quickly. Transactions take place in the minimum time, not compared with other exchanges (on which I traded, I can’t speak for everything)

Opfit

KK Üye
Katılım
22 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I see no reason to spend half a day on technical analysis, the results of which in most cases are still 50/50. I prefer fast one click trading. Of course, most of the competitors have such a function, but bityx's feature is that there is a separate button in the terminal for a quick buy/sell

Katılım
26 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Pl
using the platform for a little over a month. the interface is intuitive, there is a service for a quick exchange, in addition to swaps, you can trade perpetual contracts. Commissions are low. There are no guides for beginners, but there is a blog with a lot of useful materials and analytics. As a minus, I can only note the absence of fiats.

Katılım
28 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
spain
using the platform for a little over a month. the interface is intuitive, there is a service for a quick exchange, in addition to swaps, you can trade perpetual contracts. Commissions are low. There are no guides for beginners, but there is a blog with a lot of useful materials and analytics. As a minus, I can only note the absence of fiats.
The exchange is very easy to use so no guides are required. Everything here is intuitive and user friendly. I recommend this exchange to all my friends who are just starting to trade cryptocurrency.

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
Radost222